Green tea has long been known as the magical tea. Research has shown the green tea is packed full of antioxidants and healing properties. These antioxidants are known as Catechins. The less processed the tea is, the more of these Catechins it contains. So let’s take a look at some of these benefits.
- Can help prevent a range of heart conditions, from high blood pressure to congestive heart failure, because it lowers cholesterol and increases blood flow.
- Keeps your blood sugar level.
- Protects your body against negative effects from a high-fat diet.
- Improves memory and brain function.
- Can help relax and destress due to a natural chemical called theanine found in green tea.
Not only has green tea been proven to help all these areas in your body, but it also can remind us to take a tea break here and there. It is so easy to get caught up in the stress of the day, so take a break and let the tea do the magic.